Dear Visitors to Myanmar,
For your convenience, if you find it difficult to apply for Myanmar visa or if your country does not have a Myanmar Embassy, the Myanmar Government has introduced the Myanmar E-visa system where you can apply Myanmar Visa online.
Here is the website link for e-visa application http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/
1. You will need the following before you apply:
(a) Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
(b) You have to attach one color photo (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
(c) You will need your visa or master credit card for the payment of USD 50.
Visa processing information
(d) Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
(e) eVisa sevice is none refundable.
(f) You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
(g) The processing time is upto (5) working days.
(h) The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
3. If the applicant has child(ren) under (7) years old on the same passport, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor section of the application form.
4. The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
5. eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
6. Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via Yangon International Airport. We will announce other port of entry in due course.
7. If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
8. Ordinary passport holders from the following countries are giving visa exemption for 14 days –
9. The following countries are granted eVisa as the first nations – Names of Country
14) New Zeland
For more information, please contact us to [email protected] panoramicmyanmartour.com