Join half day trip to Mingun MandalayThis is half-day tour program that will allow you to explore Mingun by the river cruise on Irrawady River where to explore the world’s largest hanging bell in weight of 90 tons and unfinished pagoda in height of 50 meters and Historic and iconic pagoda of Hsinphyume Paya .
- Location: Mandalay, Myanmar Duration: 4 hours – half day (approx.) Start/End: Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Mandalay
Highlights of this tour:
- Boat trip on Ayeyarwaddy River
- See the world’s largest bell 90 tons
- Pagoda of Hsinbyume Paya
- The unfinished Mingun Paya Stupa.
|Price||1 Pax/ pax||2 Pax/ pax||3 Pax/ pax||4 Pax/ pax||5 Pax/ pax||6 Pax/ pax|
|91 $||49 $||37 $||30 $||30 $||26 $|
Our services include:
- English speaking guide
- Zone Fees for Mingun
- Private boat at Mingun
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Water and refreshing towel