Full Day Tour To Bago from Yangon
- This morning after breakfast you will be picked up at your hotel by your local guide and transfer to Yangon Central Railway Station from where catch express train leaving at 8 :00 am . Train ride to Bago from Yangon will take approximately one hour & forty five minutes.
- When you are landed in Bago , we are to explore all highlights of Bago with the start of visiting to the studies of Buddha’s teachings with the monks of Kyakhatwaing monastery where over 1000 Buddhist monks reside. After that a visit to the famous “Shwemawdaw Pagoda” which is 144 meters in height known as the highest pagoda in Myanmar .then a visit to historic palace site in Bago “ Kanbawzathardi Palace ” is a must-do . after that we are to continue our sightseeing to Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), and have a lunch break at local tea shop .
- Then we are proceed to 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda with its four huge Buddha Images facing the cardinal points and visit to Pottery Workshop .
- Then drive back to Yangon , on the way back to Yangon , just drop in Taukkyan War Cemetery which is built for allied soilders from the British Commonwealth who died in battle in Myanmar during Second World War. Then head back to your hotel and drop you off at your hotel .
- End of our services .
|Price||1 Pax/ pax||2 Pax/ pax||3 Pax/ pax||4 Pax/ pax||5 Pax/ pax||6 Pax/ pax|
|196 $||117 $||94 $||80 $||77 $||70 $|
Our services include:
- English-speaking guide
- Yangon-Bago-Yangon Train Ticket
- Lunch at Local Tea Shop
- Private Car Transfer to/from the tour.